On another note Isaac absolutely loves them and another one of our friends Matt. He cant get enough of those three people I don't think. And they are great with him. They will all be wonderful parents one day (Chris and Brittney in just a few short months!) Although I didn't get a lot of pictures here are a few that I caught while Chris and Isaac were playing.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Great Friends!
A few weeks back we went to Sonora to visit Chris and Brittney and watch as they told Chris' parents that they were expecting!!! What a privilege to be able to be a part of that! We really enjoy hanging out with this couple and having fellowship with them. The Lord is doing great things with them.
On another note Isaac absolutely loves them and another one of our friends Matt. He cant get enough of those three people I don't think. And they are great with him. They will all be wonderful parents one day (Chris and Brittney in just a few short months!) Although I didn't get a lot of pictures here are a few that I caught while Chris and Isaac were playing.
On another note Isaac absolutely loves them and another one of our friends Matt. He cant get enough of those three people I don't think. And they are great with him. They will all be wonderful parents one day (Chris and Brittney in just a few short months!) Although I didn't get a lot of pictures here are a few that I caught while Chris and Isaac were playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, this is so sweet! Thanks, Nereida! We love you all and are so glad God placed you in our lives!
ReplyDelete