Here are a few pictures from his party. My camera died and the beginning so there are just a few. On his actual birthday I made cupcakes and we gave him his gift and took him to Toys "R" Us to get another toy. They are out of order so the ones at the end are from his real birthday the other ones are from his party.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Isaac's 3rd Birthday!
Isaac turned 3 on October 22. I cant believe my little boy is 3 years old, where in the world did the time go?! I know people say that all the time but seriously!! Since we are packing up and moving I am finding little memories of when he was little and just cant believe how big he really is. Reality really hits when you see pictures, find clothes (like the outfit he wore home from the hospital), have to put away toys, etc. He is precious and God has really blessed us with him. I have to remind myself of this when I am irritated that he isn't listening or asks me every 5 minutes to play with him while I am packing. I know I will look back in another 3 years when he is starting school and think where did the time go? I am really trying to treasure these moments with him.
Here are a few pictures from his party. My camera died and the beginning so there are just a few. On his actual birthday I made cupcakes and we gave him his gift and took him to Toys "R" Us to get another toy. They are out of order so the ones at the end are from his real birthday the other ones are from his party.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Here are a few pictures from his party. My camera died and the beginning so there are just a few. On his actual birthday I made cupcakes and we gave him his gift and took him to Toys "R" Us to get another toy. They are out of order so the ones at the end are from his real birthday the other ones are from his party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He has the same birthday as my dad! Annnnd he's so cute! As always!
ReplyDeleteso i totally did not know that you are moving! i kept seeing your facebook statuses about packing, but didn't realize why. when are you moving and where?
ReplyDelete(and i also can't believe that isaac is 3!!)