Last week Isaac asked if I would fill his red bucket (that is normally full of toys) with water so he could play in it outside. Why not, right? It turned out to be tons of fun!
I snapped this picture when Isaac didn't know :)
This one too
This just shows you how much these two were having!
Silas has started making this face and we absolutely LOVE it!
Had to finally let Silas in. :)
Look how sweet this is! Silas is really beginning to want to play with Isaac or do what he is doing. Sometimes Isaac likes it. Ha!
If you can zoom on this picture its worth it.
Now for some crawling around the yard.
Then bubbles were requested!! At one point Isaac said "Should I get out and play or stay in my royal bath all day?" HA HA This is from King George and the Ducky CD. If you are a Chic-fil-A fan you may have this CD, they gave it in kids meals a while back.
No comments:
Post a Comment