I am going to back track to let everyone know what has been going on in our life the past little bit. We recently just got back from Richmond, VA (Abe and I, Isaac stayed with grandparents). Yes, I had to leave Isaac for a WHOLE week! I have only been away from him for one night!! So, it was very hard. But the Lord knew it was going to be hard and so he kept Abe and I very busy and surrounded by other parents who were experiencing the same thing. We were there for a week long interview with the IMB (International Mission Board). This was a roller coaster of a week but so good! We met so many fantastic brothers and sisters in the Lord and people who we may one day work with! God has taught us a lot in the last couple years and especially in the last couple months. This week in VA was not at all what we expected but the Lord has his perfect plan and knows whats best for his children. We were delayed but were strongly encouraged to come back by the IMB staff and the regional consultant that we had been talking to all week about a specific job. We don't know when we will be returning to VA but hopefully the beginning of the year. We encourage everyone to pray for our family and God's will to be done with our application and what our next step will be until then.
Ok, I am going to have to learn how to use this system!! The pictures above are from VA. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment