Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring is here!


Isaac is working on his bike here..."It was all boken"


Playing with the new ball popper



I tried to teach him how to play Hopscotch here.... =-)




Kangaroo!!!





Riding a four wheeler with some friends!





We have had a few warm days here in Bowling Green and we have taken advantage of those days! Isaac loves to be outside so we go every chance we get. He is getting so big and learning tons everyday. We like to go for walks, play with side walk chalk, ride the tricycle, play kick ball, bubbles, play withs friends and TONS more!! Here a are just a few pictures of many taken from our days outside.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog! Isaac is so cute in all these pictures!

    Thanks for cutting my husband's hair tonight. Sorry I didn't make it over with him. I got in "spring cleaning" mode and changed around our entire apartment. Ha!

    Hopefully I'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete