Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bubbles!

Playing with the dinosaur together!
Alexi

Fun with Bubbles


Alexi, Isaac, and Kolbyn



Going to mow the grass




They played with and chased the bubbles for a while





Isaac and Alexi playing tiger (Isaac is the tiger if you cant tell!)






This week we were able to get outside after weeks of rain!!! We were so excited about that! My friends grandmother passed away on Monday so I helped out with her and her sister's kids while they got the arrangements together and went to the funeral. Isaac REALLY enjoyed having them over. It also gave me a break because he had some other kids his age to play with. So it was very nice. I just sat in a chair, in the sun, while they played with bubbles, side walk chalk, the tricycle, hide and seek, and all sorts of other things. I took a few pictures so here they are.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Isaac looks like he has grown quite a bit since the last time we saw him!

    ReplyDelete