Monday, May 4, 2009

Potty Time!




Isaac has been very interested in the potty for a while but I decided I wasn't going to push the potty training issue because he was still young and we had plenty of time. I wanted him to let me know when he was ready. My plan worked!!! The last few weeks Isaac has used the potty so much, to the point that we went to Target and he got to pick out his own underwear. He chose a pack that had Lightening McQueen, Incredibles, Nemo, Wall -E, and Buzz Light year underwear in it. We ventured out to a friends house this past Saturday for the first time with underwear on and he did great! Even in the midst of playing with other kids he still remembered to come tell me he needed to go potty. Abe and I are so proud of him. Sunday he did the same thing as well. Hopefully we are on our way to no more diapers. My little boy is growing up and he doesn't hesitate to let me know either. He always tells me he's a big boy now.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! i can't believe that he's already so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lightning McQueen potty time, can I have an M&M now please?

    ReplyDelete