Thursday, July 16, 2009
Holiday World
On June 30 and July 1st we went to Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana with my family. It was a nice and much needed trip of fun! We stayed in a camper for one night. Although the camper wasn't as nice as the one as last year it was still fun. Isaac was tall enough to ride some adult rides this year and two of the big water slides. So that was exciting and fun for him. He had a lot more options. He had a blast last year and that was the case for this year as well. Only this year he is always asking if we are going to Holiday World when we go some where. I took a lot of pictures but didn't post all of them. They have all theses play places for kids there and I think it is perfect for a family theme park. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never been to Holiday World...but it looks like a great place for kids! That is so neat that they have things to strap the kids in on the carousel...so smart! I'll have to show that rock climbing picture to Chris.:]
ReplyDeleteYes, it is great! It also has lots of rides for adults too. Good mixture of both so everyone has a good time.
ReplyDeletethat looks like so much fun! glad you had a good time!
ReplyDelete