These pictures were at the same pool but with some different friends. We had fun as usual! :-)

This is Isaac, McKall, and Alexi at the water park and they chose to play in a hole for a while. HA!

This is Isaac and McKall. Mckall's mom and I have gone to school together since elementary school, so its been really cool to let our boys become friends. They are 3 months apart.


I love this! It looks like they are hugging but Mckall was really trying to pull Isaac in. :-)

This was at a friends house and Isaac stayed like this for 30 minutes I think!
That track on the other side of the fence of your first picture is where Chris & I would take Bindi for walks.:] Aw, I bet it would have been fun to walk her by and see Isaac sitting on the ground playing in a hole!:D
ReplyDelete