
Here he is in his Pajamas :)
I regretfully haven't done posts about my boys and updates in their life. But Silas is growing SOO fast and its probably because I have two boys now and have so much going on! So with that said here is a Silas update!
He is 5 months now!!! I absolutely can't believe it. He will start baby food next month...WHAT?? He is such a joy and good baby. He smiles ALL the time. He is rolling over from his stomach to his back. When he has tummy time he will lift his butt up but he has not yet started pushing up with his arms. He is still nursing every three hours but his weight would not show that!! He is long and SKINNY. At his 4 month check up he weighed 12 lbs 4oz and was 25 3/4 in. That would be 80% in length and 10% in weight! Dr. John was not concerned with his weight, although when they told me 10% I was a little worried. So in about 4 weeks or so we will see how much he has grown. He just has the cutest laugh and I'll bet you cant guess who he laughs at the most? None other than Big Brother Isaac! Abe and I are happy about that though. He has recently become a pretty light sleeper. He used to sleep through anything. He will often end up sleeping beside me in the bed at night and has also gone back to waking up one time a night to eat. But right now that is fine with me because we need to fatten the little guy up! :) Silas is "talking" and tries so hard to mimic sounds that we make. One I am most proud of is Mama! :) Crying oh crying although he doesn't do a lot of it, when he does he can stick that bottom lip out with the best of them. I really need to try and get a picture of it. I have never seen anything like it!! Breaks my heart really! He is such a cuddly baby and loves to be in his Mama's arms. When he is tired his eyes turn really red, you cuddle him up with his soft blanket and he is usually out! SO cute! Who does he look like....his Dad!!!
Well there you have it! A random update on our smallest baby. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment