Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WOW 5 months!

Ok I'll admit I have not wanted to take the time to blog and post pictures. Probably because I have not truley sat down and figured out all that you can do and the easiest ways to blog, post pictures, lay out, etc. Oh well. Surely I will one of these days! :)

Yes, a lot has happened in 5 months. Too much to start catching up now! So heres the latest and greatest and most important news.... I am 18 weeks pregnant and we will be finding out what we are having on April 4th! We are very excited and Isaac is beyond excited! I have been pretty sick and very tired. But I am feeling much better now and hope it sticks around for a while. I havent had an ultrasound yet so I cant share a picture with you but hopefully I will get around to doing that in about 3 weeks or so when we have our first ultrasound. For now just celebrate with us and pray with us for a continued healthy pregnancy and for a healthy baby.

2 comments:

  1. yay! praying for your health and that things will go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog through cheyenne:)) you'll have to update on those precious boys!!!

    ReplyDelete